Step 1: Schedule a Showing
If you’re interested in taking a look at one of our properties, contact us to schedule a showing. You are free to bring your inspector and/or contractor along to assess the property.
Step 2: Make an Offer
If you’re interested, contact us to submit an offer. We’ll send you a purchase agreement with our terms. Our terms are as follows:
- 1% of purchase price or $1,000 in earnest money, whichever is greater.
- Up to 7 days for buyer to perform inspection.
- Up to 14 days for buyer to close.
- Cash only, no financing (on some properties we may allow hard money).
- Buyer pays all closing costs.
- If using a broker, we will pay a $1,000 commission.
Step 3: Closing
We like to close quickly! As soon as we have a purchase agreement in place we will schedule a closing within a week or two from the date of signing.
If you have any questions about the process, feel free to reach out to us.